EAGLE EYE Converter - Aim Better, Move Faster, Ownage Never Comes Easier
The Eagle Eye Converter lets you use a Keyboard and Mouse to control the game instead of a traditional PS3 hand-held controller. Customize your keys and start playing within minutes. The Eagle Eye is equipped with a high-capacity CPU, making the mouse movement fluid with No Delay and No dead-zone. Remember how easy it was to play First-Person Shooters on a PC? Bring that experience to your PS3! Firmware 3.0 with advance calibration preinstalled! Eagle Edit 3.0 Software included.
1. Converts most wired USB HID 2.0 Keyboard and Mouse into a PS3 Controller.
2. Customize all of your PS3 controller buttons to your Keyboard & Mouse. Right Analog stick defaults to mouse movement.
3. Highest possible refresh rate resulting in a fluid, delay free mouse movement.
4. Store up to 2 Key Mapping schemes.
5. Quick & Easy setup gets you started within minutes.
6. 4,3m. long USB cable for a flexible setup.
7. Compatible with all PS3 console versions and all PS3 titles. Best for, but not limited to First-Person shooting games.
8. Programmable Macro Functions to turn any single key into a combination of moves. Store up to 4 combo sets.
9. Turbo option for X, triangle, square, circle, L1, L2, R1, R2 buttons
10. Plug directly into your PS3 and auto detect as a PS3 controller.
11. PC only required during setup, not required during game play.
• PC with at least 1 USB input to run controller scheme mapping program
• 1 USB Mouse
• 1 USB Keyboard
Eagle Eye 3.0 Firmware Preinstalled
1. Added Advanced Calibration Functions
2. New Eagle Edit 3.0
3. Improved Compatibility with some Razer Mice
4. Tilt Left, Tilt Right, 2 side mouse buttons mappable.
Windows XP or later
512 MB RAM
2MB free HD space